Monday, May 25, 2009

Easter





We spent Easter with Chad's parents in Florida. This was the last time that we all spent together with Buby. The kids had a great time searching for eggs inside and outside the townhome.















Isabel's dress was from Buby and Papa for Isabel's birthday...beautiful!














Andres, Kitty and Sadie also joined us. Isa and Sadie were two peas in a pod!


















































Woooa! That's "lotsa" jelly beans Isabel!! ;)










































We couldn't leave Lakeland before checking out this awesome brand new park called Common Ground. It had very innovative equipment that we've never seen before in a park. Among the slides and a tunnel there was a kid friendly rock wall, a dinosaur fossil dig site, a river rock path where the kids can climb and pump water from a well. Kids loved it!





































This was the first time, that I've seen, where the "big kids" invited Jackson to play with them. They are getting ready to play tag in this picture. Jackson was a little shy and he asked me if they had wanted to play with him because they thought he was cool ;) And I said, of course!







1 comment:

  1. What an awesome park!! When will Florence get one?!? That is cool! And I love that the big kids asked Jackson to play with them!! HOw sweet! I am glad you were able to go home to FL and spend time with Chad's mother over Easter. What a special time.

    Kayne

    ReplyDelete