Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Girl Time!

Isabel had a girls day with Lily and Faith. The girls came over for a few hours while their mommies went on a field trip with their boys. We started inside playing dressup but spent most of the time outside enjoying the beautiful spring day.



The girls loved the trampoline. Faith was giggling so much it was cracking me up!


It was a great day for blowing pinwheels..cute cheeks!





On our walk we counted the worms and the girls inspected them very carefully..and yes they wanted to hold them ;)




"hmmm, can we pick these mommy?"










Only Isabel attempted the scooter..for 2 seconds.
They all took turns riding on the trike and I pushed them around the culdesac.



The girls definetely had a lot of fun and I enjoyed it just as much!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Isabel's hair. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious girl time! Love Faith's giggle! Thank you for posting all of this - and especially for being so good to our sweet girls. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!! How cute that they all have big brothers. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete